Employment and Consumer Legal advice

Our specialist advisors, and our dedicated volunteers, provide extensive support for clients with legal issues relating to the following:

Employment and Consumer Legal Advice for anyone, given by pro bono lawyers Expert Housing Advice from solicitors, for anyone with problems getting your deposit back from landlords and minor disrepair.

Unfortunately, we do not offer immigration advice.

Service access criteria: We can only provide advice on the following - employment, consumer, disrepair and getting a deposit back
Benefits advice and assessment
Activities for older people
Affordable housing
Careers advice
Council tenant advice
Financial advice and support
Mental health support
Homelessness support
Welfare rights advice
Legal advice
Housing advice
Housing legal advice
Helping with money
Information and advice
Mental health
Services for older people
Social prescribing
Support with employment
Support with housing
Additional needs catered for:
Hearing impairment friendly
Wheelchair accessible
Learning difficulty friendly
Physical disability friendly
Non English speaking friendly
Key words - separate with a comma: Legal advice, pro bono lawyers, deposit, community links, housing, employment advice